GET TRAINING FOR MY ORGANIZATION
EQ-I2.0® and EQ 360 Certifications
EQi 2.0 Sample Client Report
EQi 2.0 Sample Coach Report
EQ 360 Sample Client Report
EQ 360 Sample Coach Report
Plus Practical Applications for Leaders,
Individuals and Teams
Collaborative Growth presents Certification Workshops on Emotional Intelligence with the EQ-I2.0, the EQ 360 and the TESI. Successful participants are certified by MHS to purchase and administer the EQ-I 2.0 and the EQ 360. We offer public certification programs, or we can develop a custom presentation at your location. Contact us directly for more information about customized programs and coaching opportunities.
Join us for a certification program designed to help you learn to use the EQi2.0 effectively in your organization!
EQ-i2.0 and the EQ 360 are the exciting updated assessments released by MHS and based on the pioneering BarOn EQ-i and used worldwide for nearly twenty years. Multi-Health Systems extensively researched and revised the assessment to make it a premier tool for exploring emotional and social intelligence (ESI).
We will provide you with thorough exposure to working with the EQi and 360 supported by many case examples. As the premier authors of resources supporting development of emotional and social intelligence, we’ll provide tips and strategies for your focus on practical application techniques to support your success in working with these powerful tools. Learn more about books and tools to support developing ESI.
What is the EQi2.0?
The EQ-i2.0 is a 133 question self-assessment that explores the frequency of and role that sixteen different elements of emotional well-being play in your life, by applying the fifteen skills in this new model together with happiness as an indicator of emotional and social well-being. Supported by extensive research, the five areas of self-perception, self-expression, interpersonal, decision making, and stress management frame the use of the related skills that make up the key dimensions of this assessment. The EQ-i2.0 yields standardized scores, which means your score compared to the recently developed norm group (the general population), for the sixteen skill areas.
The elegant EQi2.0 model flows with energy:
Upon registering for the program you will receive:
- A link to take your own EQi2.0 assessment
- A confidential one hour debrief on your results prior to class that will include coaching tips for you to use
in working with the EQi and your clients
- E-learning to prepare you for your EQi2.0 and EQ 360 certification training.
This includes web modules online
for the construction, theory, interpretation, and psychometric study of the EQi2.0 and EQ 360
- The Certification workshop provides strategic hands on information for using the EQi2.0 and EQ 360.
- Post workshop: MHS is making many exciting resources available including a bulletin board to post questions,
free community learning forums, and much more.
Two Day Workshop Objectives:
- As described, prior to the workshop you will receive your confidential EQ-i feedback
- You will practice experiential exercises and learn about resources to continue
giving you powerful awareness and
insight into the 16 components of the EQi model
- Best practices in giving and receiving feedback on the EQ-i2.0
- Apply in client case studies using EQi2.0 data and practice giving client feedback
- Prepare you to take the EQi2.0 and EQ 360 Exam
- Explore, understand, and prepare to use the exciting new 2.0 model
What will I gain from the EQi2.0® Certification Workshop?
The completion of the EQi2.0 and EQ 360 Certification Workshop will:
- Qualify you to purchase and administer the EQi2.0 and the EQ 360
- Familiarize you with the EQi2.0 and EQ 360 for effective and responsible use.
- Provide you with information you need to make educated and informed decisions about your employees and/or clients.
- You also receive free EQi2.0 report administrations (as long as MHS continues this practice)
and continuing education credits from ICF – International Coach Federation!