PressTime® is an in-depth business problem in the form of a simulation. This executive level simulation is run in groups of 6-8 participants tasked to bring a new product to market while dealing with competitors, financial decisions and personnel issues. PressTime touches on many important leadership competencies and includes a thorough debrief discussing topics ranging from the team’s strategy to individual feedback. When used along with self-assessments or 360s, it is one of the most powerful management simulations available.
- Develop strategic leadership and problem-solving skills
- Develop improved decision-making capabilities
Identify participants’ leadership strengths and development needs
- Enhance the ability to lead critical organizational projects
- Improve teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Better understand the value of cross-functional teams.
Pair with the EQi or EQ 360 other DLI Assessments: Decision Style Profile, Influence Style Indicator, Discovery Leadership Profile.