|Upon registering for the program you will receive:
- A link to take your own EQi2.0 assessment
- A confidential one hour debrief on your results prior to class that will include coaching tips for you to use
in working with the EQi and your clients
- E-learning to prepare you for your EQi2.0 and EQ 360 certification training.
This includes web modules online
for the construction, theory, interpretation, and psychometric study of the EQi2.0 and EQ 360
- The Certification workshop provides strategic hands on information for using the EQi2.0 and EQ 360.
- Post workshop: MHS is making many exciting resources available including a bulletin board to post questions,
free community learning forums, and much more.
Two Day Workshop Objectives:
- As described, prior to the workshop you will receive your confidential EQ-i feedback
- You will practice experiential exercises and learn about resources to continue
giving you powerful awareness and
insight into the 16 components of the EQi model
- Best practices in giving and receiving feedback on the EQ-i2.0
- Apply in client case studies using EQi2.0 data and practice giving client feedback
- Prepare you to take the EQi2.0 and EQ 360 Exam
- Explore, understand, and prepare to use the exciting new 2.0 model
What will I gain from the EQi2.0® Certification Workshop?
The completion of the EQi2.0 and EQ 360 Certification Workshop will:
- Qualify you to purchase and administer the EQi2.0 and the EQ 360
- Familiarize you with the EQi2.0 and EQ 360 for effective and responsible use.
- Provide you with information you need to make educated and informed decisions about your employees and/or clients.
- You also receive free EQi2.0 report administrations (as long as MHS continues this practice)
and continuing education credits from ICF – International Coach Federation!